Rebecca A. Ross Attorney
Rebecca Ross is admitted in Florida and Colorado.
DIRECT LINE: 904-356-0071
Rebecca Ross is an attorney in the Jacksonville office of Regan Whelan Zebouni & Atwood, P.A. where her practice consists of Business, Construction, and Real Estate Litigation.
Prior to joining RWZA, Mrs. Ross was Corporate Counsel for a government contractor in Colorado where she advised the company on strategic business transactions, federal regulations, insurance coverage, complex legal issues, and construction related claims involving U.S. military projects overseas. Mrs. Ross also assisted the company with the preparation of contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, modifications, requests for equitable adjustment, and certified claims.
Prior to her in-house role, Mrs. Ross worked as a Construction Litigation Associate in the Denver office of Polsinelli, an Am Law 100 firm, where she represented contractors, developers, designers, design-builders, and owners in a variety of construction, real estate, and business matters, including arbitration and litigation involving contract disputes, association disputes, construction defects, design defects, scheduling, change orders, differing site conditions, defaults, suspensions, terminations, lien claims, bond claims, and delay claims. Additionally, Mrs. Ross is proficient in eDiscovery protocols and technology including Eclipse and Relativity software.
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies, 2002
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Master of Resources Law Studies, 2005 (Most Outstanding Student Lawyer, Environmental Law Clinic)
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2009 (Excellence Award for Advanced Trial Practice, Moot Court Board, Pace Environmental Law Appellate Team)
- Florida Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Forum on Construction Law
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association